At Heal Natural Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine, your health and safety is our top priority. We’ve worked diligently to enact new COVID-19 clinic procedures aligned with guidelines from the CDC and Washington State Department of Health.
This clinic will not be treating any known, or suspected, cases of Covid-19. If you are sick, please wait for 2 weeks until you are symptom free before making an appointment.
Please note the following changes:
- You will be prescreened via phone prior to your appointment.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask during the entire time you are in the clinic, and during the treatment. We have masks available if you need one.
- Upon door greeting, we will do a quick non-contact temperature check, if you are over 100.4ºF, you will be asked to leave. Temperature checks will be done at each visit.
- Non-patient visitors are not permitted without prior approval.
- All staff will be wearing masks and subject to daily temperature checks and screenings.
- You will fill out a COVID check-in form, which must be completed at each visit.
- All rooms will have alcohol based hand sanitizers available.
- All high touch surfaces, incl. door handles, call buttons, light switches, andchairs, will be sanitized after each use.
- All vinyl surfaces and tables are sanitized between each patient.
- All surfaces touched by a patient and/or practitioner are sanitized between each patient appointment.
- HEPA filters will be running continuously within the clinic to filter particles associated with COVID-19 and to improve air quality.
- We will open doors as often as possible to allow for fresh air flow and ventilation
If you have any questions please email or call us.
Dr. Skyeler Francis
Heal Natural Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine