At Heal Natural Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine, your health and safety is our top priority. We’ve worked diligently to enact new COVID-19 clinic procedures aligned with guidelines from the CDC and Washington State Department of Health.
This clinic will not be treating any known, or suspected, cases of Covid-19. If you are sick, please wait for 2 weeks until you are symptom free before making an appointment.
Please note the following changes:
- You will be prescreened via phone prior to your appointment.
- All patients are required to wear a face mask during the entire time you are in the clinic, and during the treatment. We have masks available if you need one.
- Upon door greeting, we will do a quick non-contact temperature check, if you are over 100.4ºF, you will be asked to leave. Temperature checks will be done at each visit.
- Non-patient visitors are not permitted without prior approval.
- All staff will be wearing masks and subject to daily temperature checks and screenings.
- You will fill out a COVID check-in form, which must be completed at each visit.
- All rooms will have alcohol based hand sanitizers available.
- All high touch surfaces, incl. door handles, call buttons, light switches, andchairs, will be sanitized after each use.
- All vinyl surfaces and tables are sanitized between each patient.
- All surfaces touched by a patient and/or practitioner are sanitized between each patient appointment.
- HEPA filters will be running continuously within the clinic to filter particles associated with COVID-19 and to improve air quality.
- We will open doors as often as possible to allow for fresh air flow and ventilation
If you have any questions please email or call us.