ABOUT HEAL NATURAL ACUPUNCTURE & INTEGRATIVE MEDICINE
Heal Natural Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine pioneers the advancement of Traditional and Integrative Medicine, with the sole aim of treating our patients, alleviating pain, and extending Longevity, Health and Wellness.
Dr. Skyeler Francis is the founder and owner of Heal Natural Acupuncture & Integrative Medicine, as well as a second generation Doctor of Acupuncture and East Asian Medicine. He is Nationally Board-Certified in Traditional East Asian Medicine and dual board-certified in Washington and California.
Being raised by a father who was one of the first Doctors of East Asian Medicine in America, he’s fully aware of the importance of bettering health through both ancient and cutting-edge Functional Medicine, as well as of their efficacies. Golden Cabinet Medical, his father’s clinic, has been continuously open since 1991 as one of the first acupuncture, functional medicine, and herbal dispensaries serving the west Los Angeles community.
After living with, apprenticing with and studying for three years (2008-2010) with Europe’s top Acupuncturist, Chinese Herbalist and international lecturer, Dr. James Skoien, in Luzern Switzerland, he apprenticed with his father, Dr. Drew Francis OMD, for 5 years (2011-2016). After apprenticing for over 8 years, Dr. Francis moved to Bellevue, Washington in 2016. In his free time, he enjoys spending time outdoors on hikes with his wife and family.
Dr. Francis has advanced post doctoral training in:
- Functional Medicine, having studied with the preeminent Institute of Functional Medicine AFMCP (Applying Functional Medicine in Clinical Practice).
- Classical Chinese Herbal Medical Systems Jīng Fāng 经方
- Awaken the Brain and Open the Orifices xǐng nǎo kāi qiào 醒脑开窍, the preeminent Acupuncture techniques for Stroke Rehab and Neurological disorders.
- Sports Medicine Acupuncture, Orthopedic Acupuncture with Matt Callison L.Ac., Whitfield Reaves L.Ac. and master physician Dr. James Skoien.
- ICEAM student of Dr. Arnaud Versluys, lineage holder of the extraordinary Dr. Tián Hèmíng 田鶴鳴 (1883-1980) lineage.
- Student of renowned classical lineage holder Dr. Andrew Nugent-Head. Dr. Nugent-Head was the last student, guānmén dì zǐ关⻔弟子, of the late Dr. Li Hongxian (1924-2017). Dr. Li was listed as one of the last surviving traditional Chinese Medicine doctors found in China, known as the last “500 Doctors to Save Chinese Medicine”.
- Student of Dr. Suzanne Robidoux and her teacher Dr. Féng Shì-lún 冯世纶, internationally celebrated teacher, chief physician at the Ministry of Health Sino-Japan Friendship Hospital in Beijing, with over 50 years clinical experience. They are the lineage holders of the superb Hú Xī-Shù 胡希恕 (1899-1984) medical lineage.
Dr. Francis is motivated to prevent health imbalances by integrating the centuries old diagnostic skills and medicines of Traditional East Asian Medicine coupled with the cutting-edge advances of modern Science and Functional Medicine. He’s excited to share the proven efficacy of thousands ofyears of Traditional East Asian Medicine and believe’s it is poised to make the greatest contribution to society, to date.
As current science redefines what health and wellness means, acupuncture, natural herbal medicine, science based nutrition and dietary coaching, healthy exercise, and lifestyle coaching, are the time-tested, comprehensive keys and answers to the maintenance of health.