CHRONIC INFERTILITY TREATMENT
100% NATURAL INFERTILITY TREATMENTS
We only offer 100% natural infertility treatments and effective Solutions.
From preparing for pregnancy, becoming and maintaining pregnancy, and throughout Postpartum care, we are here to care for you and your baby.
YOUR PERSONALIZED FERTILITY TREATMENT PLAN
Our Fertility treatments enhance your body, build your vitality, activate circulation and most importantly, calm stress, so that you can be fertile. This then allows for conception and pregnancy to take place.
What you'll experience in this Fertility Program:
- Increased blood circulation to the uterus and ovaries.
- Balancing of your hormone cycles and thereby the enabling of conception.
- Nourishment of the fertile cervical mucus and ovarian function.
- Improved uterine wall thickness.
- Enhanced oocytes and sperm within 3 months.
Your Personalized Fertility Treatment Plan:
Initial ConsultationAn Initial Consultation is needed so as to understand the whole you, to thereby find your unique cause of infertility, because no two women are the same. We’ll go over your health history, goals, concerns and your custom made Treatment Plan.
Acupuncture TreatmentsAcupuncture treatments 2-4 times weekly until you conceive, after which we decide whether you need continued care through pregnancy in order to prevent a miscarriage and eventually ease you through delivery. Further treatments may be needed to enhance postpartum healing and aid in any potential issues that may arise postpartum.
- Timed acupuncture treatments synced with your fertility cycle according to the stages of the Month.
- Custom tailored herbal formula teas, which are timed to the stages of your Monthly cycle, until you conceive.
- Dietary Coaching and Science Based Nutrition to replenish your body, your reserves and feed you and your baby optimally.
Postpartum CarePostpartum Care is a crucial aspect of maternal care within East Asian Medicine. This is known as “Sitting Out the Month”, it’s the time for drinking custom made herbal medicine, eating highly nutritious foods, preparing your placenta for consumption, all in order to greatly improve your Postpartum healing, ensure abundant milk quality and quantity, prevent and/or treat mastitis, prevent and/or treat constipation, and much more. For those with Fertility-associated conditions, we can help as well.
Let’s Get Started! Call Us at (425) 307-1559 and Schedule An Appointment
For those with Fertility-associated conditions,
we can help them as well
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Advanced maternal age
- Thin endometrial lining
- Male health issues – poor and low sperm count, motility and or morphology